Friday, September 24, 2010

100 Day – My Obstacles

So now that I've listed some strengths, I'm supposed to list some obstacles as today's assignment.

Obstacle: I think one of my biggest obstacles is the fear that people won't buy enough of my PLR. I know PLR is a huge thing, but I'm worried that clients will go to the people who sell their articles for .50 each instead of $2.

Solutions: Well, for one, I KNOW I provide a better quality of product than most other writers who are producing PLR. On a whole, most PLR is written either by people who barely know English as a language, or have terrible grammar and don't proofread anything. I also have a plan in place for getting a really nice website going and marketing my PLR products. So when buyers get tired of spending money on articles that have to be completely rewritten, they'll know where to find me.

Obstacle: Not knowing the good niches to attack.

Solution: Honestly, I don't foresee this as being a problem. It could be a BIG problem if I didn't know how to watch for trends in the writing and affiliate marketing world. (Not to mention Angela sent me an awesome report on picking hot topics with her PLR Magic program.)

Obstacle: The constant battle I have with just sitting my butt down and focusing on what needs to be written.

Solution: Suck it up and just do it? : / This is actually something I've really been trying to fix in increments, and I'm seeing good progress. This is something that shouldn't be ANY problem by the end of the 100 Day challenge, especially once I'm seeing good money from my PLR.

That's all I can think of right this minute. I know I was supposed to think of five, but I have plenty of time, I know I'm capable . . . I just don't know what else might stand in my way. I'll edit this if I think of any others.

But I really think the bottom line is that any of my "reasons" for missing my goal on Jan. 1st would be supremely lame. : D

No comments: